SIA Daivan Limited Liability Company (registration number: 40203358021, actual address: Bauskas street 16C, Riga, Latvia, LV-1004) is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We process the Client’s personal data upon the following legal grounds:
- to conclude and execute an agreement upon the Client’s request;
- to execute regulatory enactments and fulfill obligations;
- in accordance with the consent of the Client as the data subject;
- to fulfill the obligations existing between SIA Daivan and the Client, or within the framework of the concluded agreement, or within the legitimate interests of SIA Daivan related to legal norms.
Gleznot’s legitimate interests:
- to conduct commercial activities;
- to verify the identity of the Client before concluding a contract;
- to ensure the fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- to keep the Customer’s orders for goods and services as well as their records (e., oral or written);
- to analyze the work of the website;
- to advertise our products and services by sending commercial messages;
- to submit reports on order progress and sales contracts;
- to prevent fraud;
- to administer purchases, payments and orders;
- to inform the public about our
Goals and objectives of personal data processing:
We collect your personal data only for specific, clearly formulated and legitimate purposes and do not further process it for purposes incompatible with the below-mentioned tasks:
- to identify the client;
- to serve customers;
- to process payments;
- to improve the website’s performance;
- to conclude and execute the sale-and-purchase agreement; in order to sell you the products of your choice in our online shop, we need to process the data about your purchases and that in installments;
- to use a wider selection of our services (based on a service agreement);
You have the right to cancel the ordered service at any time. You can opt out of the service by sending us your claim in writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by updating the user information in your account.
Personal Data Processing
- SIA Daivan processes the Client’s data by means of modern technologies, taking into account the existing risks of confidentiality and the available organizational, financial and technical resources.
- SIA Daivan does not disclose the personal data of the Client to third parties, except for the following cases:
- if the data is to be transferred to the relevant third party within the framework of the concluded contract (e., delivery of goods);
- if the Client has given explicit and unambiguous consent;
- if reasonably requested by third parties, in the manner and scope established by external regulatory enactments.
Personal data storage period:
- while the agreement concluded with the Client is valid;
- as long as SIA Daivan or the Client are able to exercise their legitimate interests in the manner prescribed by external regulatory enactments;
- as long as there is a legal obligation to store the data;
- as long as the Client’s consent to the appropriate personal data processing is valid, unless there is another legal basis for data
Access to personal data and other Client’s rights
- The Client has the right to receive the information specified in regulatory enactments in connection with his/her data
- The Client has the right to demand the termination of his/her data processing, to request information about the purposes of his/her personal data use, as well as to request the transfer of his/her personal data to themselves or to third parties. In order to avoid misuse of the data and the abuse of the Client’s rights, the application can only be submitted in a form that allows for the identity check of the applicant (the application must be digitally signed or submitted personally to SIA Daivan). We have the right to respond to such requests within 30 days.
- The declaration of termination of data processing is considered to be the declaration of termination of the loyal customer agreement.
Client’s consent to data processing and the right to retract it
- The Client agrees to the personal data processing on a legal basis (e., receiving commercial messages, etc.) on the SIA Daivan website or in person.
- The Client has the right to revoke his/her consent to the data processing in the same way in it was given at any time.
- Withhold of the consent does not affect the data processing performed at the time when the Client’s consent was valid.
- Withhold of the consent cannot suspend the data processing upon other legal grounds.
Communication with the Client and commercial messages
- SIA Daivan communicates with the Client by using the contact information provided by the Client (phone number, email).
- Communication on the fulfillment of contractual obligations for the provision of services is carried out by SIA Daivan on the basis of a concluded contract (e., coordination of the delivery time of goods, information about purchases and invoices, transaction status, etc.).
- Communication on commercial offers is carried out by SIA Daivan in accordance with regulatory enactments or with the consent of the Client.
- The Client is eligible to agree to the personal data processing on a legal basis (e., receiving commercial messages, etc.), on the website or in person.
- The Client’s consent to receive commercial communications is valid until the moment of its withhold (also after the termination of the service agreement). The Client can unsubscribe from receiving further commercial communications at any time.
- SIA Daivan stops sending commercial messages as soon as the Client’s request has been processed. It can take up to three days to process such a
Website and cookie management
You have the right to contact the Data Protection Inspectorate or the court at any time to protect your data. The Data Protection Inspectorate is the government agency you can turn to if you need advice or assistance on the personal data protection.